01 Aug BENEFITS OF WET CLEANING VS DRY CLEANING
We are excited to announce the arrival of Wet Cleaning which is a healthy ECO friendly replacement to Dry cleaning. Available at the Green Laundry Room Roseville Street & Co-op Grand Marché St Helier.
BENEFITS OF WET CLEANING VS DRY CLEANING:
1. Our Wet cleaning service is SLIGHTLY LESS EXPENSIVE THAN DRY CLEANING DUE TO THE fact that it’s more economical.
2. It’s environmentally friendly.
3. NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS like Perc used in the process of Wet cleaning the garments. Here’s the scary news about Dry cleaning, Perc (short for perchloroethylene, a liquid used in Dry cleaning NOT in Wet Cleaning) has been suspected of causing several kinds of cancer and reproductive disorders (including infertility), as well as brain, liver and kidney damage.Wet cleaning uses nontoxic biodegradable soap and water and is said to get clothes CLEANER THAN DRY CLEANING.
4. Good for the clothes – colours don’t fade and CLOTHES LAST LONGER.
5. Wet cleaning is FOR ALL SPECIALIST CLOTHING such as: silks, suede, Ugg boots, leather, wedding gowns, bedding and floor rugs to name but a few.
6. ANYTHING MARKED AS “DRY CLEANING” CAN BE REVITALISED WITH WET CLEANING. Clothing manufacturers are replacing “Dry Clean Only” tags with “Wet Clean Only” labels.
Pop in & start your green journey with the Green Laundry Room Roseville Street or at the Co-op Grand Marché, St Helier.